2 ounce bottle will last about two weeks Suggested uses is 2 droppersful taken 3 times a day. Shatavari will also be taken by the dropperful directly under your tongue or added to a beverage of your choice.
Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herb known for its ability to increase the vital fluids in the body. It is used as a reproductive tonic for both women and men, restores moisture to the lungs, respiratory tract, and digestive system, and an herb that helps one adapt and cope with stress. It is rich in antioxidants and helps to promote healthy energy levels and strength.
* Rejuvenating tonic for the female reproductive system.
* Shatavari is the primary uterine tonic in the Ayurvedic system.
* Helps female reproductive issues from when you start your period through the childbearing years and into menopause.
* Helps with fertility, as it nourishes the ovum and helps enhance reproductive fluids
* Balances the pH of the vagina
* Helps to provide ample go with the flow and quality of breastmilk in nursing mothers
* Menopause – helps to quell hot flashes, irritability, memory problems, and dryness (including vaginal dryness).
* Rejuvenating tonic for the male reproductive system.
* Increases reproductive fluids
NOTES: As Shatavari is of the asparagus family, do not use by those with asparagus allergies or sensitivities. Further, asparagus (including Shatavari) may have some diuretic effects, so those on diuretic medications must steer clear of this herb. As a result of its ability to increase moisture to the digestive tract, it may cause loose stool in some. To the opposite effect, it may also help to alleviate constipation in others. Shatavari must not be used by those with celiac disease or other malabsorption issues.
SUPPORTS BREASTFEEDING MOMS – Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herb well-known for its ability to increase breastmilk production in nursing mothers. It’s regarded as an “herbal Domperidone” and helps to get your breastmilk flowing.
SUPPORTS REPRODUCTIVE ISSUES IN MEN: Shatavari helps increases reproductive fluids. It also supports a male reproductive health and healthy sperm count.
EASES MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS – Helps provide relief from hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, anxiety and memory loss. in peri-menopausal and menopausal women.
CONVENIENT TO USE: Organic Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) in liquid form is easy to take, with no pills to swallow. It may be taken by the dropperful directly under your tongue or added to a beverage of your choice.
ALL NATURAL AND MADE IN THE USA – The prime quality organic Shatavari tincture is: 100% organic; Caffeine free; Pesticide free; Contains no additives or fillers; Non-GMO and gluten-free. Sweet Glycerite tincture is extracted in organic vegetable glycerine (made with non-GMO soy) and distilled water.